A well constructed and quality printed catalogue will tell your company’s story through images and compelling copy… stand back while the phones ring!
5 Ways to Make Your Catalogue A Success
- Fantastic Catalogue Photos: great product images are the essential core of any catalogue, if you’re investing in catalogue printing – don’t scrimp on sub-par photos,
- Consistent Catalogue Design: keep your fonts and text colors to a few options at most, and your copy spacing uniform – quality presentation spells a quality product,
- Prioritize Products: your catalogue shouldn’t be merely an alphabetical product list – devote more space to top selling products, and showcase them on whole or multiple page spreads,
- Website Integration: large catalogues are likely to cover your entire product offering – make sure they’re consistent with your current website to avoid customer frustration and don’t forget to link your printed catalogue with your ecommerce site. QR codes can be very helpful here,
- Easy Ordering: You should pay particular attention to making it easy for customers top place orders. Your catalogue design should clearly display how to order on every page whether by phone, fax, email or your website.
Catalogues Come In All Shapes And Sizes
Save With Short-Run Catalogues
- Keep your sales material fresh by printing low quantities
- Print on demand allows for very fast turnaround of up to date catalogues
- No minimum quantity however Intertype will advise on the best way of minimising costs
- Custom make catalogues for individual clients or market segments
- Utilises state of the art digital printing and finishing technologies that deliver colour accurate printing and outstanding photo reproduction.
Make Life Easy With Intertype’s Catalogue Distribution And Mailing Service
No longer do you need to fill your office with boxes and boxes of catalogues and waste your precious time shipping your catalogue out to customers and prospects.
Intertypes catalogue production service can bulk ship your catalogues to anywhere in the World or mail them to individual address…the choice is yours.