Print On Demand
3 Reasons to Consider Intertype’s Print On Demand Service
- Always up to date content going to your clients
- Rapid fulfillment of client orders
- Reduce new product development risk
The best training, Information Product and book publishers all distribute hardcopy items as part of their product package. Intertype has created a purpose built facility to provide publishers with comprehensive “print on demand” services. Intertype’s production facility produces custom training manuals, workbooks, marketing collateral, books & CD/DVD packs “On Demand” and distributes them to anywhere in the World whether direct to your client or drop shipped to training and event venues.
1. Always up to date content going to your clientsYou will never have to worry about redundant printed stock again
We live in a fast paced World so it’s only natural that your content will evolve over time. With Intertype’s print on demand service you no longer have to worry about running down your printed stock levels before publishing your latest and greatest content.
2. Rapid fulfillment of client ordersDelight your clients with super fast fulfillment of their orders.
Orders received before 9:30 (and very often up to 2:00pm) in the morning are shipped that day. Try doing that yourself all day every day especially as we all know how often the daily business activates get in the way.
3. Reduce new product development riskFast development with preserved cash flow is the nirvana of every product developer
Getting your publishing product to market with the minimum of fuss, effort and cost will allow you to rapidly test viability without tying up your precious resources. Intertype will help you eliminate long production times and massive investment in stock so that you can enjoy the fast track to success.
The most common types of Print On Demand products include:
1. Training and Information Product ManualsManuals are the mainstay of Information Product publishers. The components provided by Intertype include ring binders, tab dividers, content printing and collating.
Savvy training and information publishers are now moving to printed and bound books, which reduce production and postage costs. Intertype can help you make the transition
2. Training and Information Product WorkbooksOn demand printing of your workbooks comes with a wide variety of binding options including wiro binding, heat seal binding, saddle stitching and perfect binding.
3. Book PublishingWhether you use Intertype’s publishing service or you already have a published book, you can take advantage of Intertype’s Print On Demand service for paperback books.
Intertype’s On Demand gift-wrapping service is available if you really want to get past the “gate keeper” or just wow your clients and prospects.
5. CD/DVDs Printed On DemandMost Information Products lend themselves to DVDs and/or CDs. At Intertype we prepare your content then the labels are printed direct to disc and burnt on demand. The service comes with a wide variety of packaging options including self-mailers, DVD cases with printed slicks & CD jewel cases with printed inserts
6. Event PrintingMost training and Information publishers offer a premium upsell to live events and workshops. Common items provided by Intertype include:
- Pull up banners
- Wall posters
- Name tags
7. Fulfillment and DistributionYour printed product orders are individually packed or bulk packed as required and prepared for the most appropriate shipping method. A wide variety of local and international distribution options are available including:
- Local & international mailing via Australia Post
- Local & interstate couriers
- International couriers