Saves Time, Reduces Total Artwork Costs and Improves Marketing ROI
Melbourne, Australia, March 29, 2016– Intertype, one of Australia’s most innovative printing companies, announces the launch of the World’s first collaborative artwork service.
A recent survey highlighted that over 90% of artwork files contain errors that add to production costs, that negatively impact production deadlines and often result in “off brand” marketing & sales communications all of which leads to reduced marketing ROI says Ian Bosler the CEO and chief innovator at Intertype.
Intertype’s collaborative finished artwork services gives Marketers and Graphic Designers peace of mind knowing that the artwork will be faithfully reproduced in the print production processes while saving you time and holistic artwork costs. Sometimes graphic designers need some extra horsepower or resources to get that critical project across the line or they may need some help with the “nerdy” aspects of the Adobe suite of software to create well structured and colour managed press ready PDFs.
The comprehensive Collaborative Finished Artwork Service encompasses:
- A 32 point artwork quality checks
- Access to a free image library containing more than 4 million images
- Access to experts across the core Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Finalizing artwork to the international PDFX1a standard
- Access to an ever growing suite of design templates and training resources
# # #
For more information about Intertype’s Collaborative Finished Artwork Service, you can visit www.intertype.com.au or phone ( 03) 9830 6619 or email email@example.com.