Intertype has been providing printing and self-publishing support services in Australia since 2004 along with Books Oline Australia bookstore. Intertype’s unique approach to the business of printing has resulted in an unbroken record of organic growth every year since inception and an enviable client base from all corners of Australia along with a growing band of international clients.
What makes Intertype’s Approach to Print Base Communications Unique?
The entire team at Intertype cares about:
Caring for you and your business means we “have your back” in the tough business world we live in nowadays:
You will receive fearless advice to ensure your artwork files will print as intended including a 32 point artwork file quality check (images, sizes, fonts, colours etc)
Advice on improving the performance of your printed communication pieces be it from a marketing, sales or operational perspective, and
Taking away the stress of knowing the “nerdy” artwork file preparation details that are peculiar to different printing technologies (digital printing, offset printing, wide format printing, screen printing, pad printing etc) and finishing requirements (gang printing, ring binders, tab dividers, wiro binding, perfect binding, saddle stitching etc) will be looked after for you.
Caring about YOUR CUSTOMERS means doing the right thing by them. This will help position you as their trusted partner and build loyalty. After all we can’t expect your loyalty if we don’t help you to build loyalty with your customers:
- Supporting your branding requirements, including managing colour properly to ensure a high level of accuracy and consistency across different printing technologies (digital printing, offset printing, wide format printing, screen printing, pad printing etc) and from print job to print job,
- You can be assured that the all the components of your project will be produced to an agreed specification that ensures reliable quality standards. All backed by Intertype’s 100% guarantee and
- You will finally receive a level of service that many in the printing industry promise but never deliver.
- You will be told the truth about your job even if it’s not what you want to hear (wow, I bet you never expected that),
- Deadlines are a commitment not an empty promise, and
- You will experience consistency that you can rely upon.
Caring about the global community that we all live in requires a multifaceted approach.
- Intertype is Australian owned and operated with production facilities based in Australia. This means that we comply with all laws that Australian based companies are required to including taxation, OH&S, trade practices, environmental, child exploitation etc
- We love our staff. We refuse to rip them off or operate in an unsafe manner. After all each and every one of them is an important member of the Intertype family.
- All of us at Intertype believe that climate change is real and that we can make a difference. Intertype’s comprehensive sustainability program is a result of a team approach which is typical of how we operate. A recent sustainability audit saw us achieving a Gold Level Certification backed up by our carbon neutral operational status
- Your support of Intertype means that you’re also supporting others. You see, giving back to the community is part of Intertype’s DNA.Our community support is extended to:
- Providing work experience placements for local kids,
- UNICEF Save the Children Fund (Silver Sponsor),
- 20th Man, Les Twentyman’s foundation helping homeless kids
- Australian Koala Foundation by planting 1000 trees to cut green house gasses as well as provide habitat and food for urban fringe Kolas,
- We love animals so the RSPCA and Guide Dogs Victoria receive some loving every year,